© 2012 GolfIsSimple
- 60,551 golfers have viewed the site
Top Posts & Pages
- A Game of Opposites: Understanding the Basics (Lesson 4: Part 1)
- Lining Up a Putt: The Basics (Lesson 2, Part 1)
- Lining Up A Putt: Surveying the Line and Other Practical Considerations (Lesson 2, Part 5)
- Getting the Ball to the Hole: Lip Outs (The Faster You Putt, the Smaller the Hole)
- Power: The Geometry of Acceleration (Lesson 6, Part 2)
- Lining Up a Putt: The Insidious Effects of Gravity (Lesson 2,Part 2)
- Getting the Ball to the Hole: Know Your Putter (Lesson 3, Part 3)
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Spin on the Ball: What Causes Spin At Impact (Lesson 5, Part 1). Advertisements
Lesson 1 discusses the importance of consistency in golf; Lesson 2 the importance of lining up a putt accurately; Lesson 3 getting the ball to the hole; and Lesson 4 golf as a game of opposites. We will go back … Continue reading
About this site: Golf As God Gave It To Us This will be a repeating feature, to keep life and golf in perspective. It will always be humorous and nothing more will be said. We’re all lucky to be playing golf. … Continue reading
Getting the Ball to the Hole: Of Knuckleballs, Free Throws, and Putts (Lesson 3, Part 1).
Getting the Ball to the Hole: Putters and Bellied Wedges (Lesson 3, Part 2).
About this site: Golf as God Gave It To Us This post continues our discussion of getting the ball to the hole, once we have taken care to line it up. It is worth emphasizing that taking care to line … Continue reading
A Game of Opposites: Anchored (Lesson 3, Part 2).