© 2012 GolfIsSimple
- 59,120 golfers have viewed the site
Top Posts & Pages
- Power: The Geometry of Acceleration (Lesson 6, Part 2)
- Power: Its Two Critical Elements (Lesson 6, Part 3)
- Spin on the Ball: What Causes Spin At Impact (Lesson 5, Part 1)
- Getting the Ball to the Hole: Lip Outs (The Faster You Putt, the Smaller the Hole)
- Golf's One Constant: The Need for Consistency
- Golf As God Gave It To Us
- A Game of Opposites: Understanding the Basics (Lesson 4: Part 1)
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Spin on the Ball: What Causes Spin At Impact (Lesson 5, Part 1).
Lesson 1 discusses the importance of consistency in golf; Lesson 2 the importance of lining up a putt accurately; Lesson 3 getting the ball to the hole; and Lesson 4 golf as a game of opposites. We will go back … Continue reading
About this site: Golf As God Gave It To Us This will be a repeating feature, to keep life and golf in perspective. It will always be humorous and nothing more will be said. We’re all lucky to be playing golf. … Continue reading
Getting the Ball to the Hole: Of Knuckleballs, Free Throws, and Putts (Lesson 3, Part 1).
Getting the Ball to the Hole: Putters and Bellied Wedges (Lesson 3, Part 2).
About this site: Golf as God Gave It To Us This post continues our discussion of getting the ball to the hole, once we have taken care to line it up. It is worth emphasizing that taking care to line … Continue reading
A Game of Opposites: Anchored (Lesson 3, Part 2).