© 2012 GolfIsSimple
- 61,730 golfers have viewed the site
Top Posts & Pages
- Three Dimensional Problems in Golf: What Is a Golf Swing? (Lesson 8, Part 1)
- Getting the Ball to the Hole: The Faster You Putt, the Smaller the Hole (Lesson 3, Part 5)
- Getting the Ball to the Hole: Lip Outs (The Faster You Putt, the Smaller the Hole)
- Getting the Ball to the Hole: Of Knuckleballs, Free Throws, and Putts (Lesson 3, Part 1)
Monthly Archives: November 2012
About this site: Golf As God Gave It To Us The rule proposed by the USGA and the R&A, 14-1b: In making a stroke, a player shall not anchor the club “directly” or by means of an anchor point. The … Continue reading
People ask me who’s better, Tiger or Jack. It’s close, but if they played one 18-hole round, both men in their primes, I’d have to take Jack. He was longer than Tiger, a better putter, and he’d game-plan Tiger to death. … Continue reading
About this site: Golf As God Gave It To Us Apochryphal story about Lee Trevino: [Ed. Note: For those of you who don’t know, Trevino was hit by lightning on a golf course once in the mid 1970s.] During a … Continue reading
This is a continuation of our lesson about getting the ball to the hole. In the previous lesson, we learned about the importance of correctly lining up a putt; how small errors in alignment can result in three-putts; what green … Continue reading
Golf Is Not Life: Olive Oil In My Joints.
Golf Is Not Life: Repeat US Open Winners and Repeat US Presidents.