© 2012 GolfIsSimple
- 64,412 golfers have viewed the site
Top Posts & Pages
- Getting the Ball to the Hole: Lip Outs (The Faster You Putt, the Smaller the Hole)
- Power: The Geometry of Acceleration (Lesson 6, Part 2)
- Three Dimensional Problems in Golf: What Is a Golf Swing? (Lesson 8, Part 1)
- Getting the Ball to the Hole: Of Knuckleballs, Free Throws, and Putts (Lesson 3, Part 1)
Monthly Archives: January 2013
The harder I try, the behinder I get. Anonymous Work hard to reach your goals. And if you can’t reach them, use a ladder. … Continue reading
Power: The Geometry of Acceleration (Lesson 6, Part 2). This post is indirectly related to this lesson.
The tour players met to discuss the belly putter, though no one seems to be explaining why it is an advantage. Phil said he dislikes paying 2/3 of his earnings in taxes. Phil said he shouldn’t have said he dislikes … Continue reading
About this site: Golf as God Gave It To Us [Note: This an “Albert Einstein” post. The ideas here are a bit harder than in most posts. On the other hand, they are well worth taking the time to understand, … Continue reading
About this site: Golf as Gave It To Us “I don’t know what I don’t know.” — Socrates “You’ve got to be very careful if you don’t know where you’re going, because you might not get there.” — Yogi Berra … Continue reading
Power: Building Up Energy (Lesson 6, Part 1).