© 2012 GolfIsSimple
- 64,582 golfers have viewed the site
Top Posts & Pages
- Power: The Geometry of Acceleration (Lesson 6, Part 2)
- Power: Its Two Critical Elements (Lesson 6, Part 3)
- Three Dimensional Problems in Golf: What Is a Golf Swing? (Lesson 8, Part 1)
- Getting the Ball to the Hole: The Faster You Putt, the Smaller the Hole (Lesson 3, Part 5)
- Getting the Ball to the Hole: Lip Outs (The Faster You Putt, the Smaller the Hole)
Monthly Archives: June 2013
About this site: Golf as Gave It To Us It is the week of the United States Open. For this week, we will suspend any discussion of mathematics and mechanics of golf. We return to one of our themes, Golf … Continue reading
Graeme McDowell has described the last four holes at Merion as “brutal.” A picture of the 18th suggests that the rain this week won’t be softening the greens but thickening the rough. Trevino had his fun with the thick rough … Continue reading
Get ready for a great US Open at Merion. An interview you don’t want to miss.
Power: Its Two Critical Elements (Lesson 6, Part 3).
About this site: Golf as Gave It To Us In our prior lesson, we talked about the positions of the club relative to the body that allow one to build up the most energy or speed or what-you-would-like-to-call-it, in the … Continue reading