© 2012 GolfIsSimple
- 63,029 golfers have viewed the site
Top Posts & Pages
- Consistency: Creating the Foundation that Makes Power Possible
- Golf's One Constant: The Need for Consistency
- The One Constant in Golf: The Need for Consistency
- Consistency, 18 Times Over
- Lining Up A Putt: Surveying the Line and Other Practical Considerations (Lesson 2, Part 5)
- Golf As God Gave It To Us
- Getting the Ball to the Hole: Of Knuckleballs, Free Throws, and Putts (Lesson 3, Part 1)
Monthly Archives: June 2013
About this site: Golf as Gave It To Us It is the week of the United States Open. For this week, we will suspend any discussion of mathematics and mechanics of golf. We return to one of our themes, Golf … Continue reading
Graeme McDowell has described the last four holes at Merion as “brutal.” A picture of the 18th suggests that the rain this week won’t be softening the greens but thickening the rough. Trevino had his fun with the thick rough … Continue reading
Get ready for a great US Open at Merion. An interview you don’t want to miss.
Power: Its Two Critical Elements (Lesson 6, Part 3).
About this site: Golf as Gave It To Us In our prior lesson, we talked about the positions of the club relative to the body that allow one to build up the most energy or speed or what-you-would-like-to-call-it, in the … Continue reading