© 2012 GolfIsSimple
- 61,730 golfers have viewed the site
Top Posts & Pages
- Three Dimensional Problems in Golf: What Is a Golf Swing? (Lesson 8, Part 1)
- Getting the Ball to the Hole: The Faster You Putt, the Smaller the Hole (Lesson 3, Part 5)
- Getting the Ball to the Hole: Lip Outs (The Faster You Putt, the Smaller the Hole)
- Getting the Ball to the Hole: Of Knuckleballs, Free Throws, and Putts (Lesson 3, Part 1)
January 2018 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Author Archives: golfissimple
About this site: Golf as God Gave It To Us Players often gain an intuitive understanding that they should be in balance throughout their swing. There are reasons why this is the case. But that is not our subject here. … Continue reading
Three Dimensional Problems in Golf: What Is a Golf Swing? (Lesson 8, Part 1).
About this site: Golf as God Gave It To Us Introduction One of the most difficult things in golf is its three-dimensional nature. This is not just true of golf. I know many people who were very good at, say, … Continue reading
[Ed. Note: We have not posted in a while. We apologize. There are a series of posts we intend to post. Other commitments have made it difficult to post for a time.] About this site: Golf as God Gave It … Continue reading
About this site: Golf as Gave It To Us It is the week of the United States Open. For this week, we will suspend any discussion of mathematics and mechanics of golf. We return to one of our themes, Golf … Continue reading
Graeme McDowell has described the last four holes at Merion as “brutal.” A picture of the 18th suggests that the rain this week won’t be softening the greens but thickening the rough. Trevino had his fun with the thick rough … Continue reading
Get ready for a great US Open at Merion. An interview you don’t want to miss.