© 2012 GolfIsSimple
- 60,176 golfers have viewed the site
Top Posts & Pages
- Getting the Ball to the Hole: Lip Outs (The Faster You Putt, the Smaller the Hole)
- Spin on the Ball: What Causes Spin At Impact (Lesson 5, Part 1)
- Getting the Ball to the Hole: The Faster You Putt, the Smaller the Hole (Lesson 3, Part 5)
- Power: Its Two Critical Elements (Lesson 6, Part 3)
- Power: The Geometry of Acceleration (Lesson 6, Part 2)
August 2017 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Course Management
Three Dimensional Problems in Golf: What Is a Golf Swing? (Lesson 8, Part 1).
Graeme McDowell has described the last four holes at Merion as “brutal.” A picture of the 18th suggests that the rain this week won’t be softening the greens but thickening the rough. Trevino had his fun with the thick rough … Continue reading
Get ready for a great US Open at Merion. An interview you don’t want to miss.
Power: Its Two Critical Elements (Lesson 6, Part 3).
In honor of Mr. Venturi, I have found this montage of slow motion swings, which includes him, Palmer, Player, and Byron Nelson — in the days where slow motion meant the swing looked like it was slow. Several years ago, … Continue reading
Getting the Ball to the Hole: To Die or Drive on By (Lesson 3, Part 6A).
Getting the Ball to the Hole: Lip Outs (The Faster You Putt, the Smaller the Hole).