© 2012 GolfIsSimple
- 59,045 golfers have viewed the site
Top Posts & Pages
- Maximizing Power and Center of Mass
- Lining Up A Putt: Surveying the Line and Other Practical Considerations (Lesson 2, Part 5)
- Golf Is Not Life (Presidential Quiz Answer Key)
- Three Dimensional Problems in Golf: What Is a Golf Swing? (Lesson 8, Part 1)
- Lining Up a Putt: Conclusion (Lesson 2, Part 6)
- Getting the Ball to the Hole: Lip Outs (The Faster You Putt, the Smaller the Hole)
- Golf's One Constant: The Need for Consistency
May 2017 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Course Management
Three Dimensional Problems in Golf: What Is a Golf Swing? (Lesson 8, Part 1).
Graeme McDowell has described the last four holes at Merion as “brutal.” A picture of the 18th suggests that the rain this week won’t be softening the greens but thickening the rough. Trevino had his fun with the thick rough … Continue reading
Get ready for a great US Open at Merion. An interview you don’t want to miss.
Power: Its Two Critical Elements (Lesson 6, Part 3).
In honor of Mr. Venturi, I have found this montage of slow motion swings, which includes him, Palmer, Player, and Byron Nelson — in the days where slow motion meant the swing looked like it was slow. Several years ago, … Continue reading
Getting the Ball to the Hole: To Die or Drive on By (Lesson 3, Part 6A).
Getting the Ball to the Hole: Lip Outs (The Faster You Putt, the Smaller the Hole).